I’ve received great response from neighbors that are hosting block parties tomorrow. All of them are starting at 6pm as far as I know. Here’s a list of locations I’ve accumulated so far.
- 11th Ave NW between NW 60th and 61st
- NW 63rd between 14th Ave NW and 15th
- NW 60th between 8th and 9th Ave NW
- NW 60th between 14th and 11 Ave NW
- 14th Ave NW at NW 61st
- Ballard High School South lawn and picnic benches – This one is for you folks who live along NW 65th and any you orphans who’s block isn’t having a party!
- 5th Ave NW between NW 58th and 60th
- 9th Ave NW between NW 59th and 60th
- NW 56th Street between 8th and 9th Ave NW – They also invite the folks on north-side of NW Market between 8th & 9th as well (also some folks along 9th between Market & 56th)
There’s also still a chance for your block to get in on our raffle. Just gather names and contact information to start your own neighborhood block watch and then pass on the names to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop a copy of your Sign Up Sheet at Blowing Sands Glass at 5805 14th Ave NW by Aug 11th. We’ll announce winners by August 18th.
Here’s a list of our fabulous local businesses who have donated prizes so far for our raffle!
New Roots Organic
Crash Landing Pizza
Market Street Shoes
The Ballard Market
Rain City Video
Maritime Pacific Brewing Company
Blowing Sands Glass